Job Posting Title: Senior Java Developer /Architect, Geneva, Basel
Texelia AG has an opening for an experienced full stack Java Developer or Architect. You will be responsible for business and technical analysis, for defining solution architecture, writing code accompanied with tests, ensuring quality of delivery. You also will ensure adherence to best practices. Your seniority will allow you also to lead development teams and consult on Java architecture and design.
In your previous projects, you will have reinforced your communication skills and your capability for understanding business needs.
You are proactive, conscientious, willing to learn and deploy newest technologies.
- Academic degree in Computer Science, mathematics or engineering
- 8 to10 years (minimum of 5) of software development in Java, specifically in J2EE and Spring Frameworks and using Hibernate.
- Experienced also in developing front ends with Thymeleaf and/or Angular JS, JQuery, Bootstrap, Require JS and in implementing Web Services (preferably REST).
- IDEs Eclipse or IntelliJ, testing with JUnit, Selenium, JMeter; build with Maven; version control with Git.
- Used workflow engines (such as Activity) and rules engines (such as Drools).
- Experience with relational databases (Database design, efficient SQL queries), in particular with Oracle.
- Experience in Agile software development particularly in SCRUM, with the use of JIRA or a similar tool for Issue and User Stories tracking.
- Fluent in English and at least either in French or German.
Nice to have
- Experience in DevOps tools (Jenkins in particular)
- Experience in code quality tools (Crucible, Sonar)
- Knowledge of security standards for software development (OWASP)
Thank you for sending your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com